Friday, August 7, 2009

So, I've never done this before....

Hey there :)
So, I was spurred on to this site by my mum who created her own blog this past week. In all honesty though, I have no idea what I'm doing! :P My initial thought in creating this blog was it would be a good outlet for myself. Writing is an outlet for me in general, be it in my journal or on a random scrap of paper that I find in my binder at school. While the majority of this writing comes when I am stressed or upset, I do also write in extremely happy situations which will be to your benefit :) All that to say, this blog will not be a daily thing, and it may not even be a weekly thing (one the school year starts). But it will be a place where I share my inner struggles and joys, whats going on in my day to day life and how, at the end of the day, I continue to be amazed at how much the God of the universe continues to love me and call me his own, even when it feels as though I am completely alone. See, there I go with the inner feelings :P
So, I thought I'd give you a bit of a background on the name of my blog. I pulled it from one of my favourite quotes which reads, "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia!" I am a worrier, I have been for pretty much my whole life. Sometimes it's justified, most times it's not :P Anyways, that's where the name comes from, and somehow it fits :)
I think that's about it for this first posting. My family and I are leaving for vacation tomorrow which I have been looking forward to for a while now :)
Lots of Love
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment